Monday, August 11, 2014

Haircare Routine (Beach Edition)


Hey guys, since it's hot outside and everyone is getting in the pool I wanted to share my Haircare Routine with you guys for the beach! As a little background information on my hair, I have
curly hair but I tend to straighten my hair most of the time.

My favorite shampoo and conditioner is from It's A 10. I find that It's A 10 is the best if u don't want your hair 2 feel thick and straw like. The key to keeping ur hair smooth and silky is washing ur hair everyday that your in the ocean water or in the pool. Normally, at home I use the regular It's A 10 but for the beach I prefer the one with Keratin because it's sulfate free so ur hair won't get damaged!!

After I get out of the shower I spray my hair with the Pantene Light Detangler. Unless I brush my hair out every morning I will have #knots. My favorite brush to use with this detangler is the Wet Brush. A couple months ago I found the Wet Brush at a Bed Bath & Beyond but it was in paddle form. I love this brush more then just the regular oval shaped because you can brush out ur hair in bigger sections. Which means more time for #youtube.

After I finish getting all the knots I spray the It's A 10 Miracle Leave - In. Like my shampoo and conditioner I use the spray that has Keratin in it. I love this spray because it adds shine and silkiness to your hair. The main thing that I love about this is that it controls your frizz. Because if I don't put anything in my hair for frizz then I will look like I have a lions mane.

Depending on what I'm doing with my hair then these next 2 steps change. In this case I'm going to show u the products if I'm leaving my hair curly. It lets me leave my hair down for the next couple days after I wash it instead of just putting it in a ponytail or braid.

My must have hair care product is the Not Your Mother's Lock Luster Oil Treatment. It smells like cupcakes which is #amazing. After u put this in it leaves ur hair smooth and silky!! If u see that I don't have ur favorite hair care product leave a comment below and I might just have to go pick it up!! 

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: Lovelexitaylor
Twitter: Lovelexitaylor
Pinterest: Lovelexitaylor
Blog Lovin': Lexi Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment