Tuesday, July 22, 2014

My Foundation Routine: July 2014


Hey guys, yesterday I was looking at my old Foundation Routine and noticed it had changed dramatically! So I wanted to do a Updated Foundation Routine. I have been wearing this makeup everyday this month. I didn't include brushes in this post but if u want me to do one then just leave a comment below.

The first thing I do is apply primer. My all time favorite primer is the L'oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher. Wooh, long name!!!!  This primer is almost an exact dupe for the Benefit POREfessional! I find that this keeps my makeup on longer then the POREfessional. You only need a dime size amount and that's perfect for ur entire face.

Technically I don't wear foundation because my skin just doesn't need it. Instead I have been mixing my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream with my Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter. It gives ur skin a gorgeous fresh faced glow. If I'm not using the Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter then I'll use Girl Meets Pearl from Benefit instead. It just depends!!!

If ur like me and have dark circles under ur eyes then the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in Brightener is perfect 4 u. As u can see I have used quiet a bit of this and will probably have to get a new one in the next couple months. I also decided to try the color Medium for more spot concealing and so far I love it!! U need such a small amount and it lasts all day long.

The only thing that is the same as my last foundation routine is my powder. It's the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus. It adds just a little more coverage so this combined with the Bourjois CC Cream it gives me the perfect even, natural look!! I hope u guys enjoyed this blog post and I will talk 2 u soon!!!

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR



No comments:

Post a Comment