Saturday, March 22, 2014

My Favorite Candles For Spring 2014

Hey guys, since Spring is quickly approaching I thought I would share my favorite candles for Spring and just as I warning all of my candles are from Bath and Body Works because thats my favorite place to get candles.
Hawaiian Hibiscus 
One of most recent candle purchases is Hawaiian Hibiscus. For me the name says it all. Whenever I smell it I think of sitting on the beach, while the palm trees are swaying and listening to the water on the beach.
Mahogany Teakwood
Mahogany Teakwood is one of my go to candles because it reminds me of my dad's cologne. Bath and Body Works describes the scent as a cozy wood fragrance with a slight hint of sweet lavender or it just smells like Abercrombie & Fitch.
Frosted Cupcake
If your a food lover especially with deserts then you need Frosted Cupcake. It smells like rich buttercream frosting mixed with cake batter. So basically your room or house could smell like cupcakes when  your trying to eat healthy.
Honeysuckle Bouquet
Honeysuckle Bouquet is the perfect candle for spring. Its a mix between sweet honeysuckle and a creamy blend of vanilla.
Raspberry Peach Macaron
Bath and Body Works describes Raspberry Peach Macaron as the ultimate french cookie mixed with ripe raspberries, juicy peach and almond cream but for me I just call it Heaven. If you guys liked any of the candles I showed, you should defiantly go smell them at Bath and Body Works. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and I will talk to you soon.
                                  Love,
                                            Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment