Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Nighttime Skincare Routine

Hey guys, recently my skin has been having kind o f a problem season. Since I have been having a few more breakouts then usually I switched out some products in my Nighttime Skincare Routine.
 
The first thing I do is take off all my makeup with my Clean and Clear Night Relaxing cleansing wipes. Clean and Clear recently came out with these and they are amazing. You get 25 wipes but they are a good size. They have a slight smell but nothing that I think is overbearing. 
The next thing I do is wash my face. I got the matching Night Relaxing deep cleaning face wash from Clean and Clear. I love this face mainly because sometimes I have a hard time sleeping or going to sleep really late but in this face wash it was a certain ingredient which makes your body relax and ready for bed. 
Most days I will tone my face and make sure my face wash got everything off with my Clean and Clear essentials deep cleaning toner. One of my biggest problems with this is it to drys out your face because of the acne medication in it. Also if you have never used a toner before and don't have breakout I would definitely say get a alcohol free one.
The last thing I do is use my Clean and Clear dual action moisturizer. One thing about this moisturizer is that it could be  a little lite and if you use this after the toner I think you might have to put a little more on the areas where you get dry.
If I have extra time I will put on my Olay Total Effects eye cream.  I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and get some ideas on what new skincare products you might get when you run out of something. Don't forget to always come and check back because this week I'm leaving to New York and have some really interesting blog posts coming up.
                                    Love,
                                                    Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment