Saturday, March 15, 2014

My Foundation Routine for Spring 2014


Hey guys, today I wanted to tell you guys what products I use in my current foundation routine for a natural look. Usually I will wear my Elf Bb Cream but for those days when I won't be touching up I like to wear foundation.
Benefit The POREfessional
1st thing is primer.  The Benefit POREfessional has always been one of my go to high-end primers. Recently I've found a drugstore dupe for the primer which I will talk more about in a future blog post.
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow
 Next is foundation.  If your like me and like a natural looking foundation then the Hello Flawless is the perfect one for you. It's perfect for people with dry to normal skin because it's moisturizing.  My favorite way to apply it is with the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki brush.
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
 If I have a little extra time I will use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the Brighting shade. I mainly use it for highlighting my cheekbones and a little done the center of my nose. Sometimes I will use the Sigma F86 Tapered Kabuki brush or a damp beauty blender.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
The last thing that I do is set everything with my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in medium plus. My favorite brush to use is the Sigma F30 Large Powder brush. One of my biggest tips  to make sure that your face does look natural is put a thin layer of your foundation, concealer, and powder. Let me know what products are in your current foundation routine in the comments below.
Love,
          Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment