Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Desk Decor: The Fault In Our Stars


Hey guys, I wanted to try something a lithe different today. I have been obsessed with The Fault In Our Stars movie and thought I could show u how to spice up ur room movie edition!!

1. Print/Cut Out Quotes
The first thing I did was look up some quotes from the movie then copy and paste them on to a word document. You can print out as many or as few as u want but make sure there is space between them so you can cut them out. 

2. Tape The Quotes To The Surface
After u finished cutting them out, take some double sided tape and place them on the back of the pictures. As u can see I kind of had to improvise because of course I could not find double sided tape but all I did was connect the sticky sides together so the sticky side is facing all around the outside and the nonsticky part is inside. #hopethatmakessense 

3. Hang Your Poster 
The first time I went to go see the movie I had this poster and originally I was going to put it in a frame but then I decided to just use small to medium size magnets and hang it that way. 

4. Display The Book
The final step is to display ur book on one of those old school pictures holders which I found at Bed Bath & Beyond. It adds just something extra and u can tape ur movie ticket there to. I hope u guys enjoyed this blog post even though it's a little different!!

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR




No comments:

Post a Comment