Monday, June 9, 2014

Too Faced Pardon My French Event | June 2014


Hey guys, yesterday at my local Ulta, Too Faced was having an event called Pardon  My French where they were doing your makeup with their new palettes. I had never been to an event like this before so I was super excited to go and you know I had to pick up some products.

The first product I have been eyeing forever. It's the Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach. Of course I love the heart shaped packaging of the product and there are 3 strips of colors that you can mix together to create a unique color. One of the things the Too Faced makeup artist said was that the color is really different on every skin tone.


I love neutral eyeshadows and when I say the Natural Eyes Palette, it melted my heart. They did update the packaging which I do like 100% more and there are 3 new shades which are perfect. One of my favorite things about this palette is that it includes matte and shimmer colors which are both super creamy.

The last thing I got from the event was the Bulletproof Brows set. I am sharing this with my mom  so thank you mom. The texture of this is very interesting, it's not a cream or powder. It reminds me of the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade but this includes a double- ended brush. I took some pictures at the event so I wanted to share them to u guys.


Stalk Me On:
Instagram: LoveLexiTaylor
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR

No comments:

Post a Comment