Monday, June 16, 2014

New Maybelline Collections: Haul + Review


Hey guys, before I start telling u all about the new Maybelline Collections I wanted to say that I went to go see The Fault In Our Stars and it was AMAZING!!! Let's just say that at the end I looked like I had just got beaten up from crying so much. Okay? Okay! Maybelline is saying that their new products aren't coming out until July but a ton of people were saying that their local Bed Bath & Beyond had the new collections so let's just say a 45 min drive later I found all these products.
L - R: 150 Mirrored Mauve, 155 Twinkling Taupe
One of my favorite things at the drugstore are the Baby Lips and when I found out that they were coming out with a new line called Crystal I knew I had to get my hands on it. This collection has 6 colors in it and are shimmer. On the lips it doesn't look like you have chunky shimmer on but it does have a sheen to it. The color in the tube is not what color comes out on ur lips.

Normally I stick to the same couple face products but when I saw this new foundation I had to get it. I have been wearing this foundation every day since I got it and it's AMAZING!! I would say it's light coverage but you can build it up if u need to. It gives your skin an even, polished look while looking like ur not wearing anything. Only thing is that I wish it had a pump on it instead of a wand applicator. On the back of the bottle it says that u use the wand and dispense it on ur fingers then apply it on ur face but I prefer to use the Sigma Flat Kabuki brush. 
L - R: 80 Creamy Beige,  95 Chocolate Suede, 90 Vintage Plum
I love the Color Tattoos so you know I had to get the new Leather line. All of the Color Tattoos are matte and are more dark colors. The only color that is lighter is Creamy Beige. I went a little out of my comfort zone and got a medium toned purple so if u went to see a tutorial with it just let me know in a comment below. 


The main product I had my eye on was The Nudes Palette. Trust me it looks 10x more gorgeous in person. I love the size of this products because it's only a little wider and taller then an iPhone so it's perfect for traveling.
Without Primer  
All of the colors are super pigmented and creamy but I find that the matte colors are a little more sheer then the shimmer colors. Also on the back of the palette it divides the eyeshadows up between Trios, Duos, and Quads to create different looks. I hope u guys enjoyed this blog post and I will talk to u soon.

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR















No comments:

Post a Comment