Monday, June 2, 2014

Perfect Palette TAG!!


Hi guys, I have been obsessed with watching Essiebutton on youtube and I noticed that a couple months ago she did a video called the Perfect Palette TAG!! I think this tag is perfect if you want to start getting more palettes and you can find out which ones to stay away from so lets get started.

1. Best Packaging: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
Hands down, the best packaging has to go to the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I'm a total sucker for anything rose gold and the Naked 3 Palettte is perfection. Not to mention the colors are so pigmented and it's all pink - neutral toned eyeshadows.


2. Best Color Payoff: My Inglot Palette 
When I was in New York I went to the Inglot Store and I was so impressed by how pigmented the colors were. From the lightest to the darkest color they are so smooth and little to no fall out.

3. Most Versatile: Lorac Pro Palette 
The Lorac Pro Palette is the most versatile because the top row is all matte and the bottom row is all shimmer. You can create a really dark, dramatic smokey eye look but on the other hand you can create a neutral, everyday look which I prefer.

4. Best for Traveling: Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette 
The main reason I picked this palette was because it comes in a little poach. It protects the palette from moving around in your makeup bag and opening up. Also it has neutral eyeshadows so plus a matte grey if you want to do a smokey eye.

5. Biggest Regret: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette 
My #1 biggest regret is the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. To start off with 3 of the eyeshadows unglued from bottom and completely fell out of the palette. 2nd, the eyeshadows are mainly all shimmer  minus the matte black eyeshadow.

6. Best Color Names: Lorac Unzipped Palette 
The names of the eyeshadows all start with un. The palette is called Unzipped so each eyeshadow starts with un like Undercover, Untamed, and Undiscovered. Plus it has a matte highlight color perfect for the brow bone.

7. Least Used: Urban Decay Smoked Palette 
I definitly neglect my Urban Decay Smoked Palette. As you should know, I love neutrals and the Smoked Palette has mainly colored eyeshadows. I'm hoping in the summer time I can try to use more colored shadows but then again there is neutrals.

8. Most Used: It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette
Usually I wear matte eyeshadows because I prefer dewy skin so the It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette is perfect for me. On the end there is a color called Transforming Pearl which will make the eyeshadows shimmer if you want them to. I would say that I have been using this palette almost every single day since I got it.

9. Most Loved: Urban Decay Naked Palette 
My first palette in my collection was the Urban Decay Naked Palette and I have been in love with it ever since. I also got the eyeliner that goes with it and they 2 combined are amazing. Not to mention the color Sin is one of my favorite eyeshadows. 

10. Desert Island: Elf 32 Piece Palette in Natural 
If I had to bring one palette to a desert island it would have to be my Elf Natural Palette. There is a mixture of matte, satin, and shimmer. Also you can create a dramatic look or a neutral look. If you guys have any request for some different blog post leave a comment below. 

Stalk Me On:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LoveLexiTaylor
Pinterest: LoveLexiTaylor




No comments:

Post a Comment