Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best Of: Cheek Products (Summer Edition)


Hey guys, before I start my blog post I need to say sorry for not uploading a post in like 5 days. I have been busy lately but after this weekend everything will be back 2 normal. Over the weekend I came up with a NEW series called Best Of. Every category of makeup I'm going to show u my favorites. To start off my first Best Of I want to show u my favorite cheek products for summer!!
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose 
One of my favorite Mineralize Skinfinsh's from MAC is Stereo Rose. I love glowy skin for summer and this blush is perfect. It makes it look like ur just glowing from within. This blush would work on every skin tone especially when u have a tan from the beach.
Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Sticks in Barely Pink (Left)
and Enchanting Apricot (Right)
I love cream blushes especially when there in a stick from. Enchanting Apricot (LE) is a bright pinky coral color perfect if u like a little pop of color on ur cheeks. Barely Pink (LE) is my favorite everyday color if ur in a rush!!
L'oreal Visible Lift Blush 
Another type of cream blush is from L'oreal. It's their new Visible Lift Blushes in the color Soft Peach. This color is super pigmented so a little goes a long way! U have to apply it with a dense brush, I have not tried it with my fingers yet but I'm sure ur fingers would work perfectly!! 
Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in
Peach Beach 
My current favorite is the Too Faced Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach. It's the most gorgeous bronzey color on the cheeks when u mix the three colors together. Not to mention the packaging is to die 4. The perfect blush to put out on ur vanity!! #loveit 
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood
Boosting Blush in Natural 
My last blush is from Physicians Formula. It's natural on the skin and blends out easily. One of my favorite things about this blush is the heart design, it's almost 3-D!! I hope u guys enjoyed this blog post and I promise I will be back soon!! 

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR






No comments:

Post a Comment