Friday, July 4, 2014

Bourjois Haul + Review


Hi guys, I LOVE British Beauty Gurus and I always hear them talk about this brand called Bourjois. Of course me being the crazy makeup addict that I am I had to check this brand out but the only problem I had was that they didn't sell Bourjois in the United States! So I found this website called ASOS which sells Bourjois including tons of other brands. I tried to control myself which I think I did but that means know I want to go back order more items!!

The first thing I got was the 123 Perfect CC Cream which I heard Essiebutton talk about. This CC Cream is #amazing. I love mixing this with the Benefit Girl Meets Pearl which is a cream highlighter. In summer it gives u the most gorgeous glow on ur face and I have been using it everyday that I wear makeup.

One of my favorite things is blush especially cream. I only got 2 but secretly I need all of them! These blushes are so creamy and pigmented. Even the darkest colors can go on sheer. The color 04 Sweet Cherry is going to be perfect for the fall time when u want a deeper color blush. The color 03 Rose Tender I having been using everyday and is extremely natural on the cheeks.

The last thing I got was a Little Round Pot Blush in Rose Frisson. I have not worn it all day yet but the texture is super creamy. The only thing that I don't like about it is that there is #fallout. A lot of fallout not just a tiny bit but it's like u have to blow it away! 100% I would go back and repurchase more Bourjois and I would recommend for any of u to pick u some items!

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR





No comments:

Post a Comment