Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My MAC Palette: Review + Swatches


Hey guys, first things first… I'm the realest!! Comment down below what song that's from!! I just wanted to say Happy July and I hope u have a great month. As u may know I love MAC eyeshadows so I thought I could share with u My MAC Eyeshadow Palette.

MAC makes different sizes palettes but the one that I have holds 15 eyeshadows. At first I started off with a duo then I found that I love the quality so I bought a x15 palette. You can either buy the eyeshadow in a pan to pop them into ur palette or a pot to carry them separate. I didn't buy all the eyeshadows at once because that would have been #toomuch.

The first three eyeshadows are more on the light side. Phloof! is the perfect inner corner highlight for that perfect bright eyed look and then u can use the color Malt for blending. Of course I have the color Jest I feel like this is such a popular shade perfect as a wash all over ur lid.

In the summertime I love those gold bronze colors and Honey Lust is the perfect color. This eyeshadow is especially pigmented and creamy. All That Glitters is raved about in the beauty community but I find that I don't really use this all the time. I tend to reach for Jest over this color. Wedge is darker then Malt but still one of those perfect crease colors for blending out when ur doing a smokey eye.

These next three eyeshadows I have a love hate relationship with. If u got the new Kelly Osbourne quad from MAC then Quarry would be the perfect color for u. It's a mid tone plumy brown that's matte perfect for making ur look a little more smokey. Cork is a golden brown color with a satin finish. I would recommended this color based on what kind of look u like to create. My favorite in this picture is Sable. It's a pinky bronze color gorgeous on the outer corner worked into ur crease.

MAC describes Satin Taupe as a taupe with silver shimmer and that's exactly what it is. I don't really find myself using this eyeshadow as much as my other ones. If I could I would probably pass on this one. Mulch is another one of those bronzy colors that is perfect for summer. From Antiqued on u will see a problem with reddish brown colors. 

The last 3 eyeshadows that I have are probably some of my favorites. I love creating deep reddish brown smokey eye looks especially in the fall time with these colors! I hope u guys enjoyed this blog post and I will talk to u soon. 

STALK ME ON:
Instagram: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Twitter: LOVELEXITAYLOR
Pinterest: LOVELEXITAYLOR



No comments:

Post a Comment