Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Drugstore Haul: Elf, Milani, Etc!!!

Hey guys, I recently just got back from a trip to New York City. I did a good amount of shopping and  thought I could show you guys some drugstore products I got.
The first place we went to was Walgreens. Even though I have a Walgreens where I live, this one was huge. It had one whole floor dedicated to beauty related items. So of course I had to go to the Maybelline  section and grab one of there eyeshadow quads. The one that I got is called Chai Latte.
Chai Latte
This Maybelline quad has got to be one of my new favorite eyeshadow quads from the drugstore. All of the colors are very pigmented, creamy, and very blendable. Now this makes me want to try more of there eyeshadow quads.

Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'oro
The last thing I got from Walgreens was a Milani Baked Blush. I would always pick this color up and then put it back over and over again, but in New York I just decided that I should get it.
Milani describes this blush as pink and gold with shimmer. This blush is perfect for people with medium to dark skin tones because it will give you skin a nice glow. For people with fair skin tones, you should go light on this blush because it is very pigmented.

Elf Complete Coverage Concealer Palette in Medium


So far I have not had a chance to use this palette but just from swatching it I can tell that some of the colors have alot more pigmentation then others.
Elf Eyebrow kit in Medium
Ever since I got my eyebrows threaded a couple of weeks ago I have been on a brow kick. So when I was in the Elf Studio and there Eyebrow Kit there was no way I could leave without picking one up.
The swatch didn't really turn out to well but the one thing I can say is that the colored brow wax comes out lighter then that it looks. Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest at LoveLexiTaylor. I have a ton of different boards so you should for sure go follow me.
                                                                                             Love,  
                                                                                                                  Alexis



No comments:

Post a Comment