Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Beauty Wish List: April 2014

 Hi guys, I always do reviews on things I have or recently just got but to switch things up I thought I would do a Beauty Wish List and hopefully you can get some inspiration for new things to pick up.
NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette 
1. NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette:  Nars released this a couple of months ago and I have had my eye on it ever since. You can get this palette from Sephora and it's around $79 but it's also Limited Edition so I might have to go take a look at it. The colors look perfect for a day to night look.
Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick
2. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick: Too Faced just released their new Melted Lipsticks and I really think the idea behind them being liquified is neat. Of course, I had my eye on the nude color which is called Melted Nude. You can also purchase these at Sephora for around $21.
Butter London Nail Polish in Goss
3. Butter London Nail Polish in Goss: Even though I love anything beauty I don't really like painting my nails. But this color is the one exception. Alison Anderson or Amarixe posted a picture of this nail polish on Instagram about a month ago and I fell in love with it. I would describe it as a rose gold but with some bronze in it.
Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond
4. Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond: This highlighter from Dior is one of the most raved about products in the beauty community. When I went to New York the Sephora in Time Square said that they haven't had this product in for 2 months and at Nordstrom online it's also unavailable. So if you guys know where I can find this at please leave a comment and tell me where!!
Nars Blush in Douceur
5. Nars Blush in Douceur: Lately I have been on a blush kick and surprisely I don't have anything from Nars. So one day on Pinterest I saw this blush and thought it was the perfect one for my skin tone.
If you guys know about any products that you think I would love leave a comment below and I will definitely check them out. Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest and Twitter at LoveLexiTaylor .
                                                                                                                                      Love, 
                                                                                                                                                Alexis






No comments:

Post a Comment