Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Things I'm Obsessed With: April 2014


Hey guys, I was thinking about different kinds of blog posts I could do and I decided at the end of  each month I could do a blog post called Things I'm Obsessed With. Some months it will just beauty or no beauty and just random stuff.

All of April I have been head over heels obsessed with dewy skin and this is the perfect blush. It's a MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose. On the cheeks it gives you the most gorgeous glow and if you want a little extra glow you can use a highlighter or like me I just leave it most of the time.


This next product I'm not quite sure if it's a primer or not but who cares I love it! It's the Loreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Pore Vanisher but don't let the long name fool you. This is by far the best drugstore primer I have ever used. It keeps my makeup on all day.

For the past few weeks, I have been using a brow pencil but sometimes that can look a little harsh on the brows. So I started using my Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium with my Sigma E65 Small Angle Brush. I have found that this is the best way to get quick and natural brows. In the morning if I have a little extra time I will run some off the Milani Brow Shaping Gel in Clear over them.

My last makeup favorite is the Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm. Every single day twice a day this month I used this balm. It gives a little pink color and shine to your lips with a slight minty taste to it.

My last obsession for this month is the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Perfume in Black. This perfume was in my Favorite Spring Perfume blog post. The only place you can get this Perfume is at Sephora. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and tell me in the comments down below your obsessions for this month.
           Love,
                     Lexi






No comments:

Post a Comment