Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Favorite Spring Perfumes

Hi guys, since Spring is officially here I thought I would share with you my favorite Spring scents. Like our makeup routine, we like to change up our products for each season and it's no different with our perfumes. These are my top 4 fragrances that I'm obsessed with this Spring.
One of my favorite perfumes for Spring is the NEW Elizabeth and James Nirvana. This perfume is a Sephora exclusive and it comes in 3 different sizes. Of course I got the 1.7 oz which is the biggest size because my motto is go big or go home. Sephora describes this fragrance as a blend of violet, sandalwood and vanilla.
My most recent splurge was the Miss Dior Cherie perfume. Of course I got the 1.7 oz. and this perfume runs around $90. Even though this perfume is on the more pricey side it's 100% worth it. It's not overwhelming in anyway. The fragrance is the perfect mix of light and flirty with a slight hint of jasmine.
The last 2 are a little lighter then the other 2. First is Amber Blush. This one is a perfume mist from B&BW which is more long-lasting compared to Pink Chiffon. Amber Blush is a blend of creamy vanilla, jasmine and gardenia. If B&BW is not having a sale it's $19.50 but on a sale you can find it on a good deal. The last one is Pink Chiffon. Pink Chiffon is a fragrance mist and it gives you the feeling of being pretty in pink. Like Amber Blush it has vanilla but also berries, musk, and of course chiffon. Leave a comment and tell me your favorite scents for Spring time. Don't forget to go follow my Pinterest at LoveLexiTaylor. 
                       Love, 
                                          Alexs


No comments:

Post a Comment