Sunday, April 13, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm Review

Hi guys, today's blog post is going to be a review on the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms. This blog post is going to be a little short on the pictures because my next one is going to be longer then my usual ones. I have been loving matte lip colors recently and wanted to review a drugstore lip option.
I got 3 of the matte balms from Revlon. The 3 colors that were my favorite for my skin tone were Complex, Sultry, and Elusive. The balms are around $9 and I found them at my local Walgreens. For the packaging I give it a A+ because as you get lower you can twist the bottom and more product comes out. 
Sultry, Complex, Elusive
In total there are 10 colors and they have a wide range from really nude colors to a dark purple lip color. The texture is very creamy and completely matte. The 1st color in the picture is #225 Sultry. I would describe this color as a medium- tone rosy brown. In the picture it looks a little more purple but when you get it, it's not. The 2nd color is #230 Complex. This color is a true nude color and on medium to dark skin tones it could look like a concealer. The last color is #205 Elusive. It could look a little bright but it's the perfect grab and go color for Spring and Summer. Overall I give these lip colors a big thumbs up. I'll admit in the past I was always a matte girl but don't be surprised if you see a review soon on the lacquer balms. Leave a comment and tell me your favorite drugstore lip option at the moment.
                                                                    Love,
                                                                              Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment