Friday, April 18, 2014

Muji Organization + Storage

Hi guys, over the last few weeks I have been redoing my vanity area. So I had to get some acrylic storage and I have heard a ton of people talk about Muji so I had to find out for myself if it was worth the hype. After going back and forth I decided to get the 5 drawer which cost around $27 but if you go right now they are having a 10% off sale so now it's $25. The tissue box that I have on top is from Bed Bath & Beyond in the bathroom section.
In the 1st drawer since it's clear I like to put my more high-end products. Of course I have the Urban Decay Naked and Naked 3 Palette. The Naked Palettes fit in there perfectly with some more room on the side and behind them.
In the 2nd drawer I have all of my lip balms. In the front row I have all of my Baby Lips and a mini Sugar by Fresh balm. In the back row I have a mixture of Covergirl, Elf, NYC. My current favorite is the Dior Addict Lip Glow balm which I'm to going to review in a future blog post. 
The next drawer is all of my lipsticks. I have all drugstore lipsticks because I just can't find myself to buy a high-end lipstick when the drugstore has a ton of great options. I have 3 Maybelline Buff lipsticks and one from the limited edition Nude collection. Also I have some Revlon Lip Butters, a NYX butter lipstick and 2 of the Milani Color Statement lipsticks.


This drawer has all of my lipgloss in it. It's a little lonely but not to worry an Ulta box with my name on it is due to come in soon. Since I got back from New York I have been loving my Dior Addict Gloss in #227 in Ambre Lumiere.
In the last drawer I have all of my balm stains. My most recent addition has been Buxom Full-on lipstick in Sydney which I will have a futher review on it soon. I have my 3 Revlon Matte Balms and some Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balms. My very 1st balm was the Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Warm Carmel which is the perfect natural color. I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post and don't forget to follow me on Pinterest at LoveLexiTaylor. If you have any tips and tricks for organizing your your makeup leave a comment below.
                              Love,
                                        Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment